Pages

Monday, February 8, 2010

My footsteps will be guided to yours soon....

Its been awhile since ive put my ridicule into writing. Writing has always been a therapy for me, when the going gets tough, i just find myself looking for ways to express my thoughts, feelings, sentiments......

In our lives, we reach a point when we feel we need to grow, we need to reach for a higher star. I've been with duzon for more than 3 years now. I vividly remember I was so uncertain if i made the right choice of working in this company, this was a totally different world for me, hence, everything and everyone was a stranger to me. Shortly after, I met a few acquaintances, who eventually became friends....Days, months, years passed by, more friends came, who eventually became an integral part of my life. They were the ones who listened to all my follies, my woes, my blues, my triumphs. Friends who shared the same feeling, friends who told me both what i wanted and i was afraid to hear. They became my heart and soul......

As i continue my life journey, opportunities came...decisions had to made, steps and measures had to be taken. But in the course of going through these things, sacrifices have to be made as well. I am now about to take a big step forward, hopefully meeting higher grounds, but sad to say, I have to leave certain people, people who I have loved so dearly, the very same people who became my heart and soul.

Saying goodbye is and was NEVER easy!!! as everything draws to a close, breathing gets harder, lumps in the chest gets bigger, the feeling of loneliness becomes inevitable. No matter how things may seem brighter from afar, bidding goodbye is still the hardest for me. I have confessed so many times,Im an awful mess when it comes to goodbyes. I will surely miss the camaraderie, the stories, the laughter, the genuine friendship, the tears but most of all the love we all have shared for each other..... Ive often heard people say that in this instance we never say goodbye but til we meet again......

No comments:

Post a Comment