Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Magnum Opus

If he loved me

Wouldn’t he show it

If he loved me

Wouldn’t I know it

If he kissed me

My world wouldn’t shatter

My life is a canvas

Covered in splatters

Not quite mistakes

But not purposeful either

The decisions I made

Are laid out before me

In a colorful array

My mistakes are

In shades of gray

The painting is on display

And I am told many times

That’s my magnum opus

Isn’t worth a dime

Maybe not to them

But it is to me

My life’s laid out

For the world to see

And they will say

What they may

I will listen and reply

From this day on to the day I die

Those different kinds of paints and dyes

Represent me during life

And they’ll represent me after I die.

5 comments:

  1. for someone...My life is a canvass, and you painted it blue. First love as you may be, your colors will soon fade. In my canvass of survival, I will soon forget you. Just because you left your post in putting some colors in this canvass you once called mine.

    nice post clandestine

    My Regency

    ReplyDelete
  2. your posting is very good about Magnum Opus

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT BLOG CHECKOUT MY MINE AT
    HTTP://WWW.ONJOKES.BLOGSPOT.COM
    FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A COMMENT

    ReplyDelete